How It Works
The Guaranteed Move program empowers you with the ability to BUY your new home before you SELL your existing home! You have the unique opportunity for your offer to win on a multiple offer situation when you find your new dream home because it will be a cash offer. There is no need to worry about lining up the closings or finding a new place to live temporarily while you wait to close on your new home. You are able to move into your new home before putting your existing home on the market. Powered by Homeward and Metro Brokers Financial, Guaranteed Move creates a seamless transaction process for you.
A 9-Step Process
1. Complete Guaranteed Move document package with us.
2. Client gets approved with MBF loan officer
3. We will Register you with our Homeward Program
4. MBF and Homeward determine Max Offer Price and Existing Home Value
5. Seller finds their New Home and makes an All Cash Offer
6. Offer on New Home is accepted and Homeward Purchases Home
7. List Your Existing Home
8. You close on sale of Existing Home
9. You close on your new mortgage and buy your New Home from Homeward!
The cost of using Guaranteed Move is a 2-3% Convenience Fee, which is applied to the sales price on the purchase contract of the New Home. The Convenience Fee may be paid via seller closing costs, equity from the sale of their existing home, or from funds in the client’s bank account.
For example, if the client’s new home is purchased by Homeward for $100,000, the sales price on the purchase contract would be $101,900.